Here at Argyll Painters, we have completed commercial painting jobs of all shapes and sizes, from the removal of graffiti to high-rise repainting. Our commercial projects have included:
- Offices buildings
- Shopping centres and retail outlets
- Schools and child-care centres
- Hospitals and aged care centres
- Restaurants, clubs, and pubs
We have established a solid reputation for quality and competitively priced commercial work. Working in consultation our clients, Argyll Painters efficiently minimises disruptions to everyday business operations and maximises the value of your building. We understand how to work effectively alongside your employees and customers, and are always mindful of potential health and safety issues.
We are experienced in accessing difficult to reach areas, regularly using scaffolds, scissor lifts and booms. Our team includes qualified commercial painters, who are safety inducted and nationally accredited to work at heights.
We can even obtain the council, power authority, and traffic management permits as required.
Our commercial painting services include fire retardant coatings, anti-graffiti coatings, floor coatings, epoxy and urethane finishes, skid proofing floors and steps, protective coatings, paint stripping, rust removal, abrasive blasting, membrane coatings, and anti-fungal coatings.
Our commercial painting services feature:
- Free itemised commercial painting quotations
- Incorporation of any associated trades including plasterers, renderers, and scaffolders
- Flexible job scheduling, including after hours work and short notice
- Efficient, effective project management
- Use of premium paints and materials from reputable brands
- Punctual, friendly, qualified, professional commercial painters
- Superior quality workmanship, thoroughly inspected by our team
- Clean up and removal of all rubbish once the job is finished
- Small, clearly labelled touch-up paint pots (just in case)